Serve as a Senior Business Analyst to assist with requirements definition and process identification for Personal Lines projects of various sizes.
· Consult with stakeholders to define project scope, striving to create solutions that significantly improve the quality of the
stakeholder’s business operations.
· Gather and document functional and non-functional requirements for large, complex projects or multiple projects at one time
recommending functional solutions and alternatives.
· Conduct research on software and hardware products to justify and support business needs.
· Facilitate effective meetings; resolve conflict and/or escalate when necessary.
· Identify the impact of scope changes to the overall project.
· Escalate project issues and risks as necessary along with potential solutions or recommendations.
· Create complex current and future state process flows.
· When required, prepare test plans, test scenarios, and test cases for End-to-End Testing.
· When required, execute functional and end-to-end tests using pre-defined test cases.
· When required, participate in User Acceptance Testing.
· Facilitate creation of the Deployment Plan.
· Provide methodology thought leadership.
· Look for opportunities to provide process improvement suggestions.
· Establish trusting and credible relationships with team members, department Supervisors and Directors, identified business and
vendor partners; act as the Business Relationship Manager where assigned.
· Manage teams through successful completion of projects, including work prioritization of team members.
· Participate in complex assignments and/or department process definition.
· Mentor team members as required.