Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Prepare support data and analysis for rate review process including rate indications and documentation for Personal, Specialty, Commercial, and Farm Lines.
- Work with R&D on rate manual maintenance and quantifying the impact of underwriting changes.
- Produce final rate change programming documents, create rate guides, and maintain historical rate information.
- Conduct strategic research and peer company analyses using a variety of resources and tools.
- Prepare and analyze actuarial data on a monthly and quarterly basis, then communicate key observations and trends based on the analysis.
- Participate in various projects, including analysis supporting:
- Commercial, Specialty, Personal, and Farm Lines
- Planning and reserving
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science or related field.
- Completed two actuarial exams.
- Advanced data analysis skills, including the ability to operate and design complex Excel spreadsheets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Efficient, detail-oriented, and service-oriented.
- The ability to simultaneously be focused and flexible.
- Successfully work both alone and with a team.
- Ability to effectively use automation tools to improve timeliness, accuracy, and content of reports, and to support actuarial research.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed