Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Profitably manage and grow an assigned underwriting territory
- Review new business submissions, renewals, and endorsements to ensure they meet company underwriting guidelines
- Underwrite Property, Liability, Auto, and Workers’ Compensation exposures for farm and/or agribusiness operations.
- Partner with independent agents to develop relationships and profitably manage their books of business
- Serve as a resource for teammates when addressing technical underwriting issues related to commercial exposures that exist on Farm and Agribusiness risks
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal resources to ensure delivery of all related services to agents and policyholders
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and serve on committees, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Two plus years of successful insurance experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills to work effectively with others and easily build new relationships
- Great organization/prioritization skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and still maintain quality work
- Knowledge of a variety of farm and agribusiness operations.
- Two years of underwriting or claims handling experience
- Working on CPCU or AFIS designation
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed