Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Evaluate account exposures in Property, Workers' Compensation, Fleet, Products/Completed Operations, and General Liability.
- Develop, discuss, and submit meaningful recommendations to reduce policyholder loss exposure.
- Provide risk improvement services to policyholders, including risk management consulting, conducting training, and special projects.
- Partner with Underwriters, Market Managers, agents, and insureds to increase the amount and quality of commercial new business in order to achieve or exceed retention goals.
- Gather applicable information as requested by the Underwriters.
- Complete risk management survey reports and meet production, quality, and timeline objectives.
- Periodically visit with territory agents and provide specific, value-added services.
- Act as a resource by consulting with policyholders, agents, and company personnel.
- Maintain and update a library of risk management reference materials.
- Continuously improve personal skills and technical knowledge by conducting research and attending applicable classes and seminars.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of self-motivation and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent PC skills and the ability to travel regularly.
- Great problem-solving, organization, and prioritization skills
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- Three or more years of risk management/safety experience.
- Exposure to agribusiness risks
- ASP and/or CSP designations.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed