Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Analyze, review, negotiate, and settle casualty claims of varying complexity in a thorough manner with minimal supervision
- Establish and monitor reserves to adequately reflect the exposure and make appropriate changes as files develop
- Examine policy coverage forms to determine insurance coverage
- Interview and correspond with policyholders, claimants, witnesses, and legal counsel
- Proactively follow up with injured parties and legal representatives regarding treatment protocol and recovery status
- Provide outstanding customer service for all external and internal customers
- Assist in agency management by providing feedback to Underwriting
- Identify subrogation potential and refer to the Subrogation Team
- Actively participate in or handle additional projects and/or claims as assigned by Claims Management
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college ; or equivalent combination of education and three or more years of Casualty Claims experience;
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, as well as detail orientation
- Excellent negotiations skills
- Self-starter with the ability to independently work through problems
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Fundamental understanding of medical terminology with the ability to interpret and understand medical records.
- Comfort level working with attorneys
- AIC, CPCU or SCLA designation(s) preferred
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed