Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Inspect, prepare detailed damage estimates, negotiate, and settle property claims.
Examine policy coverage forms and other records to determine insurance coverage.
Interview and correspond with policyholders, claimants, witnesses, and police.
Establish and monitor reserves to adequately reflect the exposure.
Make appropriate reserve changes as each file develops
Assist in agency management by providing feedback to Underwriting and conducting agency visits.
Occasionally handle and manage complex losses in specific areas of expertise.
Participate on catastrophe teams, as required.
Focus on outstanding customer service toward all customers
Travel with overnight stays, as necessary.
- Two-plus years experience in property and property damage liability claim settlement.
- Excellent keyboard/PC skills.
- Working knowledge of claims law.
- Understanding of insurance coverages for commercial and personal lines.
- Top-notch organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work independently and manage the territory.
- Excellent problem-solving and negotiating skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be licensed in Kentucky.
- Certificate in General Insurance.
- AIC, CPCU, ARM, or CIC designations.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience using Xactimate estimating
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed