Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Provide superior customer service to all customers
- Coach policyholders regarding their coverage and assist them in selecting the appropriate coverage to meet their needs.
- Process endorsements, inspection reports, and renewals.
- Provide ideas on how to improve SECURA’s Service Center.
- Act as a technical/informational resource for questions, projects, and training purposes.
- Cross-sell additional products, such as Umbrellas, to help enhance an account.
- Maintain strong agency relationships and keep agents up-to-date on any special circumstances involving their customers.
- Develop working understanding and application of SECURA’s underwriting methodology and coverage forms.
- Develop working understanding of insurance industry rules and regulations.
- Assist in book management by communicating agency concerns and issues.
- Assist in achieving loss ratio targets.
- Assist coworkers to maximize service center goals.
- Adhere to continuing education in order to maintain agent’s license and stay current with applicable state agency and P&C laws.
- Hours are 9am-5:30pm; rotating the 6:30pm shift as needed.
- Agent's license.
- Advanced knowledge of Personal Lines Insurance.
- Excellent skills using technology tools.
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making, multi-tasking and organization/prioritization skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, as well as a top-notch attitude.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Associate’s degree or college coursework.
CISR, CIC, CPCU or introductory insurance courses.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed