Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Develop and guide the execution of the territory strategy.
- Recommend and implement changes to improve productivity, growth and profitability.
- Establish measurable performance goals and hold associates accountable for results.
- Provide leadership, technical advice, direction and management in the risk selection process.
- Work closely with other departments to review products, rates, procedures, process to create an environment for continual improvement.
- Foster and maintain an effective and positive team environment.
- Talent management including selection, development and performance management.
- Facilitate team meetings to foster knowledge sharing among associates on market, products, legislative issues and best practices.
- Develop strong agency relationship thru communication and travel
- Exceptional communication, organization, and analytical skills.
- Ability to approach underwriting in a holistic and analytical manner.
- Strong leadership skills including effective negotiation, sound judgement and decisions.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data from various reports or sources.
- Ability to foster a team environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 5-7 years of commercial underwriting experience.
- 2-3 years management experience.
- CPCU, CIC, ARM or similar designations
- Project management training
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed