Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Ability to market and front-line underwrite insurance products to independent agents.
- Manage growth and loss ratio on a continuous basis.
- Develop, manage, and segment agency plant.
- Assist in training agents in products and procedures to achieve corporate strategies.
- Lead agency reviews.
- Partner with Underwriting, Claims, and Risk Management to identify and maintain profitable business.
- Analyze, develop, and implement strategies for expansion of products and agencies to support corporate strategies.
- Five plus years’ property and casualty insurance experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the marketplace.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Results oriented personality.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience.
- Commercial underwriting experience.
- CPCU, CIC, or ARM designation(s).
- Two plus years’ successful agency/company marketing or sales experience.
- Strong background in Commercial, Personal, Specialty, and Farm-Ag Lines Underwriting.
- Working knowledge of Agency Automation
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed