Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Determine value, negotiate, and settle total loss claims.
- Investigate, negotiate, and settle claims within set service standards.
- Examine policy coverage forms and other records to determine insurance coverage.
- Interview and correspond with insureds, agents, claimants, witnesses, and police.
- Establish and monitor reserves to adequately reflect the exposure, and make appropriate changes as files develop.
- Review and negotiate subrogation demands from other insurance carriers.
- Provide superior customer service for all internal and external customers.
- Assist in agency management by providing feedback to Underwriting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior customer service and team skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Top-notch organization and prioritization skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Good keyboard/PC skills.
- 2+ years previous auto claims experience.
- AIC, CPCU, CIC, or ARM designations (or actively pursuing).
- Certificate in General Insurance (or actively pursuing).
- Understanding of claims laws and coverages.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed