Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Uphold the highest level of service orientation toward all customers and comply with awesome customer service telephone expectations including “Mountain Standard Time (after regular hours)” coverage. Covering these hours can alter starting the day at 8:30/9:30 AM CST to 5:30/6:30 PM CST depending on Daylight Savings for AZ.
- Process initial file set-up of Personal and Commercial Lines claims; check entry and correct errors.
- Assign and reassign losses to appropriate claims representative, make first contact with insured, set up car rental, and set-up preferred shop.
- Monitor claims handled by agents, and will resolve any questionable payments.
- Analyze, review, and settle medical claims in a thorough manner with minimal supervision.
- Establish and monitor reserves (with authority up to $25,000) to adequately reflect the exposure, and make appropriate changes as each claim develops.
- Assist in support and training of all claims representatives.
- Index and batch incoming and outgoing correspondence through the ImageRight system.
- Handle and monitor escheats and bulk billing payments.
- Assist in storm duty that may require “after hours” and “weekend” coverage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Highly organized and have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must have proven keyboard/PC skills.
- Knowledge of policy language.
- Able to work in a team environment and portray a mature degree of professionalism.
- High school diploma or GED
- Bilingual communication skills strongly preferred.
- 2+ years previous claims experience.
- Medical processing experience.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed