Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Analyze, review, negotiate, and settle Workers’ Compensation claims of varying complexity, in a thorough manner with minimal supervision.
- Control legal and medical bills/records to ensure savings for the company.
- Make contact with claimants within 24 hours on all lost-time claims.
- Work effectively with doctors, attorneys, insureds, claimants, and associates.
- Participate in prehearing settlement conferences.
- Establish and monitor reserves to adequately reflect the exposure and make appropriate changes as the file develops.
- Uphold highest level of service orientation toward all customers.
- Assist in agency management by providing feedback to underwriting.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- A minimum two years’ of experience adjusting Workers’ Compensation claims.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and the ability to interpret and understand medical records.
- Exceptional computer and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Workers’ Compensation laws.
- Ability to work independently.
- Great problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Advanced insurance courses such as AIC, CPCU, and CIC are desirable.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed