Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Provide superior customer service to all customers.
- Coach policyholders regarding their coverage and assist them in selecting the appropriate coverage to meet their needs.
- Process endorsements, inspection reports, and renewals.
- Provide ideas on how to improve SECURA’s Service Center.
- Act as a technical/informational resource for questions, projects, and training purposes.
- Cross-sell additional products, such as Umbrellas, to help enhance an account.
- Maintain strong agency relationships and keep agents up-to-date on any special circumstances involving their customers.
- Develop working understanding and application of SECURA’s underwriting methodology and coverage forms.
- Develop working understanding of insurance industry rules and regulations.
- Assist in book management by communicating agency concerns and issues.
- Assist in achieving loss ratio targets.
- Assist coworkers to maximize service center goals.
- Adhere to continuing education in order to maintain agent’s license and stay current with applicable state agency and P&C laws.
- Hours are 8:30am-5:00pm
- Agent’s license or the ability to obtain within 60 days from hire (paid for by SECURA).
- Advanced knowledge of Personal Lines Insurance.
- Excellent skills using technology tools.
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making, multi-tasking and organization/prioritization skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, as well as a top-notch attitude.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Associate’s degree or college coursework.
- CISR, CIC, CPCU or introductory insurance courses.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed