Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Inspect, prepare detailed damage estimates, negotiate, and settle property claims.
- Examine policy coverage forms and other records to determine insurance coverage.
- Interview and correspond with policyholders, claimants, witnesses, and police.
- Establish and monitor reserves to adequately reflect the exposure.
- Make appropriate reserve changes as each file develops.
- Assist in agency management by providing feedback to Underwriting and conducting agency visits.
- Occasionally handle and manage complex losses in specific areas of expertise.
- Participate on catastrophe teams, as required.
- Focus on outstanding customer service toward all customers.
- Travel with overnight stays, as necessary
- Two-plus years’ experience in property and property damage liability claim settlement.
- Excellent keyboard/PC skills.
- Working knowledge of claims law.
- Understanding of insurance coverages for commercial, personal, and farm.
- Top-notch organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work independently and manage the territory.
- Excellent problem-solving and negotiating skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Certificate in General Insurance.
- AIC, CPCU, ARM, or CIC designations.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience using Xactimate estimating software.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed