Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Develop and maintain profitable Commercial Lines book of business.
- Select accounts according to SECURA’s underwriting guidelines.
- Generate new business sales and increase renewal retention through developing and maintaining agency relationships.
- Negotiate appropriate pricing of accounts to ensure profitability.
- Monitor growth and profitability of appointed territory.
- Assist the Market Managers in agency relationships by recruiting and appointing new agencies, rehabilitating and canceling poor performing agencies, soliciting book rollovers, and developing an annual agency plan.
- Agency visits, as needed.
- Commitment to staying current with insurance industry developments by attending seminars and/or participating in insurance-related classes.
- Willingness to coach/mentor underwriting staff with less experience.
- Excellent understanding of commercial property and casualty coverages and endorsements.
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great problem-solving and negotiating skills.
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years of multiline commercial middle-market underwriting experience.
- AU, CPCU, or ARM designations either completed or in progress.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed